This website is accessible in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.sitec-pharmabio.com.
2. Compliance status
This website is partially compliant with the RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and non-compliance of the aspects indicated in the following point.
3. Non-accessible content
The content below is not accessible for the following reasons:
Non-compliance with the RD 1112/2018
There may be office documents in PDF and other formats published after 20 September 2018 that do not fully comply with accessibility requirements. Fully accessible documents can be requested from the contact form for complaints and queries.
There may be occasional code editing errors on some web pages.
The content is not within the scope of the applicable legislation
There may be office files in PDF or other formats published before 20 September 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements. However, efforts have been made to ensure that most of them do.
4. Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 10 May 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out by the website developer.
5. Feedback and contact information
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as, for example:
- Report any possible breach by this website.
- Convey other difficulties in accessing content.
- Ask any other questions or make suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website through the contact form on this website.
You can submit:
- Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
- Request for Accessible Information relating to:
- Content that is excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
- Content that is exempted from accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for Accessible Information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly stated in order to establish that the request is reasonable and legitimate.
Complaints and claims about accessible information shall be made via the contact form on this website.